Friday 12 July 2013

It's been a long time....emails, updates, news

Ok, well it seems that I was not getting emails from the contact link above, so if you emailed me and did not hear back then apologies. I get so many emails from different channels that I did not realise this was not working. Always feel free to bump me if you don't hear anything BTW, sometimes I can be a bit snowed under and forget to reply. Currently the only mods available are the CV/Gate box, Gate to S-trig box, and external Midi, Drum mods are out of stock for the time being, and yes VCO mod will be revisited at some point and eventually made available, probably late summer/autumn before any of the other stuff becomes available, but if anything changes then I'll of course post here. If you really want to keep up to date then follow me on twitter @daren_ager as I tend to tweet much more than fire up the computer. Some stuff for the MS20 mini will be coming as well as some Volca mods, once I get a set of them and some free time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there

    Would be interested in a drum mod kit when they become available again. I've just bought one of these and would be keen to mod the drums on the thing as the standard drums sound a little bit limp. Could you drop me an email on garyheasley@outlook.com with contact details and prices for the mods you offer please.

    Many thanks

    Gary

    ReplyDelete